Deadly Nightshade™ - Classic High Voltage®
Beware of the Deadly Nightshade!! One of our beloved Classics is back and once again in full bloom! This deep and mysterious eggplant shade is a dark, neutral purple that looks violet black when first dyed, then gradually fades with blue burgundy undertones. Deadly Nightshade can give beautiful highlights to natural hair levels 3 or higher, and you can expect very dark aubergine purple results on pre-lightened hair.
Deadly Nightshade is Manic Panic’s darkest purple available and the first official member of our SuperNaturals line. Because the color is so dark, it is a perfect Undercover Color – it’s violet black in most indoor lighting, but bold purple in extra bright and natural lighting.
How many 4oz containers of Manic Panic hair color should I buy?
- Short Hair up to Bob Length: 1 jar/bottle for thin or thick hair.
- Below the Shoulder up to Waist Length: 2 jars/bottles for thin hair and 2-3 for thick hair.
- Tailbone or Longer: 3 or more jars for thin or thick hair.
- Style: Classic Semi-Permanent Hair Dye
- Color: Deadly Nightshade
- Color Description - Dark Eggplant Purple Hair Dye
- Volume: 4oz / 118ml
- Ingredients: Vegan Friendly, PPD Free!
- Additional Features: Benefits of Conditioning Hair, Resealable Tub For Longer Use, Comes With Instructions
- Duration: 4 - 6 weeks
- For Best Results: See Instructions Tab
Tested on celebrities, not animals™.